Value added Services
My Aluminium Guy endeavors to offer a one stop service to the discerning home owner o builder, where they can get all the Aluminium and Glass products done under one umbrella.
- Service and maintenance work. Although aluminium is maintenance free from painting, the working parts (i.e wheels, friction stays and window handles) need replacing from time to time.
- Bent up aluminium cladding to steel mullions powder coated to match aluminium doors and windows.
- Splashback and glass cladding in kitchens, bathrooms, showers and braai areas.
- Patterned sandblasting or screen printing on glass to create a unique focal point.
- Vinyl application after installation. Vinyl gives added security and protection to your doors and windows.
- Framed Showers
- Clear TRELLIS Security Gate – A security door without losing the view that is made from polycarbonate and allows for an innovative security barrier that has little impact on the aesthetic value of a property. With the Clear Trellis gate you will have an unspoiled view even when the gate is opened, since the gate stacks unobtrusively to the side.
SAGGA Glazing Specifications
SANS 10400-N:2012 Edition 3.1 requires glazing (faming and glazing materials) to comply with all the requirements of SANS 613 in respect of wind and impact loads, water penetration and air leakage. Upon completion of project provide appropriate Performance Test Certificates confirming compliance with all the requirements of SANS 613.